Strategy Creation and Execution Workshop – Translate Strategy into Prioritized Action
“Successfully meet the demands of agility in a rapidly changing world with your Strategic Planning”
1-Day Workshop teaching strategy and finance executives to go beyond traditional strategic planning and mirror the dynamism of the external environment.
How will this course benefit you and your organization?”
In 1 day you will learn how to build a process and a cadence for strategic planning in your company. You will engage the right operational leaders and key stakeholders for the buildup of your plans. More importantly you will show the company how to prioritize the 3-6 key strategic priorities that will give you much needed focus in execution of projects. You will make the strategy planning and execution process a continuing process rather than a one-off exercise done every few years.
- Understand how to develop a strategic long term plan (5 years) and connect with business operational plans of shorter term nature (1-2 years)
- Learn how to make an environmental assessment including macro-economic conditions, emerging market, consumer trends, and technology changes
- Know how to perform a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats) and competitive assessment
- Learn various growth strategies, both organic and acquisitions
- Know the key elements of a long range financial plan including stretch goals and recessionary contingency planning
- Translate your strategic plan into 3-6 key strategic priorities, vision, mission and goals statements
Who Should Attend?
This course is for executives and managers who want to understand a roadmap of implementing a structured strategic planning process in your company. Any operational leader who will play a part in the strategic planning process and will be put in charge of execution key elements.
- Annual and Continuing Planning Cycle
- Environmental Assessment
- SWOT Analysis
- Growth Strategies
- Long Range Financial Plan
- 3-6 Key Strategic Initiatives
- Vision/Mission/Goal Statements
Interested in learning more about the Workshop? Fill out the form below and we will contact you!