“Effectively Listen and Translate the Voice of the Customer (VOC) into Improvement Action”
1-Day Workshop teaching frontline, customer service, marketing and process improvement practitioners how to effectively listen to the voice of the customer and translate this into immediate improvement plans.
“Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks and registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.”
How will this course benefit you and your organization?
In 1 day you will learn how to implement the Net Promoter Score concept giving your company a competitive advantage in driving customer loyalty and brand evangelists of your products and services.
The power of NPS lies in its simplicity as NPS translates feedback from customers into a single numeric score that is easy to understand and, more importantly, combined with customer verbatim drives immediate improvement actions.
NPS is used by hundreds of companies across the globe to drive excellence in customer experience management.
- Explain the connection between voice of the customer data and business strategy
- Identify the key customer touch points (“moments of truth”) that are most critical in the experience of your customers with your products and services
- Learn to develop survey questions and a plan for collecting VOC data
- Know how to translate VOC data and engage operational leaders into prioritized improvement actions
- Identify the main customers who use your product or service and market segments that are relevant to your business strategy
Who Should Attend?
This course is for any individual that is looking to improve the customer experience for their company. Those who will benefit include individuals or teams that want to learn a better way to develop listening strategies that translate customer feedback into better products and services and bottom line results. Executives and managers wanting a faster and more effective way, than traditional surveys provide, to identify improvement actions will also benefit.
- Introduction to Net Promoter Score
- Mobilize and Engage Executives and Operational Leaders
- Design Strategic Pilot of The Customer Survey Process for both B2C and B2B environment
- Determine Loyalty Economics and Business Case
- Build Follow Up Processes with Customers for Root Cause Analysis and Service Recovery
- Expand and Enhance Surveys
- Translate VOC into a Prioritized Improvement Plan