Business Lean Six Sigma Program Design for Executives – Successful Profitable Program Launch & Execution
“Ensure a sustainable process improvement initiative with company-wide buy-in”
How will this course benefit you and your organization?”
In 1 day you will learn how to launch, run the program and coach process improvement teams. You will know how to generate a program structure and plan of attack that mobilizes the organization in an effective manner behind a process improvement initiative. The goal is to establish a prioritized targeted approach that earns credibility in a short amount of time and not “boil the ocean.” Setting the right vision with credible data and a business plan will enable you to get the attention of executives and funding to get the program going. Your program will deliver meaningful benefits both for your customers and your bottom line.
- Understand the differences between six sigma and lean and when to apply which tool
- Know how to develop a vision and business case for process improvement based on voice of the customer data and financial performance of the company
- Learn how to design a cross functional, matrix driven organizational structure of full-time and part-time subject matter expert resources, including ownership and accountability of performance metrics
- Understand how to prioritize and scope improvement projects and setting teams up with the right goals for success
- Learn how to coach and mentor voice of the customer and process improvement teams, including frequency, agenda and dashboards of progress reviews
- Understand how to measure success, when projects are completed and how to generate excitement with a certification process
- Learn to think as business leaders and not just as process problem solvers
Who Should Attend?
This course is for executives and managers who want to understand a road map of implementing a structured process improvement initiative like lean, six sigma or a combination thereof. Any executive with no or limited process improvement knowledge or experience, who wants to launch a successful, sustainable, long lasting program, including how to coach process improvement teams, will benefit from this course.
- Business Rationale and Company-wide Commitment
- Targeted and Prioritized Approach
- Organizational and Ownership Structure
- Selection of Resources
- Project Execution Approach
- Progress Monitoring
- Certification Process