“Business Process Problem Solving Demystified and Made Practical, For Every Professional”
2-Day Workshop teaching process improvement teams how to use basic tools to practically and profitably solve business problems. Lean Six Sigma – Practical and Profitable Problem Solving (Yellow Belt Certification)
How will this course benefit you and your organization?
In 2 days you will learn how to follow a practical approach to solve most common business process challenges, with real tangible results. You will deliver meaningful benefits for your organization’s customers and bottom-line. We will provide you with a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification. As a graduate, you will not only make an impact upon your career, but upon your life. This course will increase your confidence in how to approach business process problem solving.
Our experience has shown that to tackle many common business process problems, understanding the Voice of the Customer, and some straightforward data collection and analysis techniques is sufficient. These approaches can be taught to many people without the need for them to become statisticians.
- Understand the differences between six sigma and lean and when to apply which tool
- Understand the complete end to end approach to six sigma problem solving in a practical and simplistic way
- Know how to translate the methodology back to your own business process problems through in-class exercises and visual tool kits
- Understand and be able to explain the “thinking process” and infrastructure needed to sustain problem solving at all levels, including ownership, accountability and resource allocation
- Learn to develop the business rationale (financial and/or customer benefit) to support your case for change
Who Should Attend?
This course is for any individual wanting to learn a more structured and data driven way to solving business process problems. Those who will benefit include individuals or teams with little to moderate experience and exposure to lean six sigma who are looking to increase their understanding; and executives and managers who want an understanding of the total scope of implementing lean six sigma.
- Introduction to lean six sigma
- Project proposal and strategy alignment
- Define – Setup of project
- Measure – Baseline current state process performance
- Analyze – Root cause analysis of process problem
- Improve – Implementation of solutions
- Control – Sustainability proof of solutions
An experiential and interactive certification course providing disciplined approaches, tools, and skills to take your role/firm/or department to a new level of excellence and profitability. We will utilize Lean, Six Sigma, Process Improvement and the fundamental drivers of Project Management.
This course requires full participation in order to be effective. Participants will leave with an appreciation for how project management, process improvement, company profitability and customer satisfaction are inextricably linked. Plus, each attendee is eligible to receive a Certification in Lean Six Sigma and Project Management from the Rendement Group.